After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Use core Swift syntax
- Use arrays, numbers, strings, data types and objects
- Use classes and methods
- Use Libraries
- Create a responsive application for iOS devices
- Create a responsive application for apple watch
The main goal of the course is to gain a strong skills in programming with Swift language and become able to create a full-featured program for iOS devices and apple watch.
Prerequisites: basic programming skills
- Swift programming
- Development kit
- Sample app
- Building up the first app
- BASIC App
- Multiple pickerview component
- Table views
- View controller
- Advanced table views
- App store
- Creating the app icon
- Creating app ID
- Downloading signing certificates
- Creating a profile
Target audience: Professional developers who has 6-12 month of programming experience and are interested in developing iOS applications using Swift. Non-professionals with 4-8 month experience of creating iOS applications using Swift/Objective C. Junior software developers and others who are willing to make a responsive application using Swift.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work by developing an iOS app.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks at the training center and lunch in the restaurant “Lusikas” are included in the price.
- The course is in English
- See the web portfolio of lecturer Amir Zare Pashaei