Course focuses on the newest technologies of Microsoft Machine Learning Server and SQL Server 2017. By popular demand, second part (3 days) of this course teaches programming in R, however most of the course is also applicable to Python programmers, as the key libraries are the same.
This 3-day course is part of 5-day course Fundamentals of Machine Learning + Intermediate into Machine Learning in R, SQL Server 2017 and Microsoft ML Server.
- Working with R
- Data Preparation in R
- Plots and Visualisations in R
- Clustering, Segmentation, Anomaly Detection
- Classifier Validation
- Regression Validation
- Deployment to Production
Please note: we reserve the right to amend the order of the modules to best suit the dynamic character of the class and to answer questions as they arise. Some subjects will only be covered if time allows, but your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Analysts, budding data scientists, database and BI developers, programmers, power users, DBAs, predictive modellers, forecasters, consultants.
- If you have attended a prior course on Machine Learning, like Rafal’s week-long class Practical Data Science that was offered in 2015–2017, and if you are versed in model validity, accuracy, and reliability, consider attending 3-day course only.
- Ask yourself these questions: can I explain the difference between cross-validation and hold-outtesting, do I know which business metrics correspond to precision and which to recall, is model accuracy more important than reliability, and how does a boosted decision tree work. If in doubt, please attend both 2-day and 3-day course.
Learning methods: 50% lectures, 30% demos, 20% tutorials.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Price includes coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant Lusikas.
- You can read more about the programm here
- Bring your own laptop