Course focuses on the newest technologies of Microsoft Machine Learning Server and SQL Server 2017. By popular demand, second part (3 days) of this course teaches programming in R, however most of the course is also applicable to Python programmers, as the key libraries are the same.
After finishing 2-day Fundamentals of Machine Learning on 11-12th of November you can continue with 3-day course immersion into Machine Learning in R, SQL Server 2017, and Microsoft ML Server on 13-15th of November 2019.
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Process of Data Science
- Introduction to Model Building
- Introduction to Model Validation
- Analysts, budding data scientists, data scientists, database and BI developers, programmers, power users, DBAs, predictive modellers, forecasters, consultants.
- If you have attended a prior course on Machine Learning, like Rafal’s week-long class Practical Data Science that was offered in 2015–2017, and if you are versed in model validity, accuracy, and reliability, consider attending 3-day course.
- Ask yourself these questions: can I explain the difference between cross-validation and hold-out testing, do I know which business metrics correspond to precision and which to recall, is model accuracy more important than reliability, and how does a boosted decision tree work. If in doubt, please attend both 2-day course and 3-day course.
Learning methods: 50% lectures, 30% demos, 20% tutorials.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Price includes coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant Lusikas.
- You can read more about the programm here
- Bring your own laptop