This four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server product features and tools related to developing a database.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Module 1: Introduction to Database Development
- Module 2: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 3: Advanced Table Designs
- Module 4: Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Module 5: Introduction to Indexes
- Module 6: Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Module 7: Columnstore Indexes
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 10: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 11: Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Module 12: Using In-Memory Tables
- Module 13: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Module 14: Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 15: Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Module 16: Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Module 17: SQL Server Concurrency
- Module 18: Performance and Monitoring
Target audience: The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database. The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
Learning methods: Practical exercise.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas” are included in the price.
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course