- Deploy and manage Linux in an Azure cloud environment
This four-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft professionals who are interested in deploying and managing an instance of Linux on Azure. In this course you’ll learn how to deploy and manage Linux in Azure environments.
Target audience: This course is designed for Microsoft professionals who want to learn enough about Linux to manage and deploy it in Azure cloud. It also targets Linux professionals who want get familiar with Azure and how to deploy and manage Linux in Azure environments.
- Module 1: Getting started with Azure. This module explains what Azure is, how to open an account, and deploy your first Linux instance.
- Module 2: Containers. This module explains where containers come from, why they are useful, what components make up container technologies, and how different container technologies compare to each other.
- Module 3: Deploy Linux on Azure. This module explores the many ways to deploy Linux on Azure.
- Module 4: Automation & Orchestration. This module explains what “Dev Ops” is and become familiar with the tools used to automate development processes.
- Module 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting. This module explains how to monitor your Azure instance and troubleshoot issues.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course