The CAL program consists of three foundational topics: CAL Essentials, CAL for Teams, and CAL for Organizations. To master these skills, take a 3 day Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) training class that provides participants with everything related to be a fantastic leader in an agile context.
This workshop is designed for two different categories of participants: one is for managers and executives who want to develop their organization, the other is for agile coaches and change leaders who want to support their organization and leaders to go through organization development.
Who should take this workshop?
The training will be beneficial to:
- Managers in organizations where agile and scrum transformation takes place
- Agile Coaches, change leaders who want to developed themselves and support their leaders and organizations
Evolution of Everything
- Management trends and fitting business environment
- Evolution of organizations
Complex Adaptive System (C.A.S.)
- Organiation as a C.A.S.
- Excel in VUCA environment with Cynefin framework
- Essence of Leadership Agility
- Types of Leadership Agility and Levels of Leadership Agility
- Growth mindset
- Neuroscience insights
- The art of feedback and sefl-development
- Cognitive Reappraisal
- Behaviour loop
- Using extrinsic and intrinsic motivators to support teams
- Supporting teams via experiments
- Working with common team challenges
- Fine tuning to grow organizations
- Common agile challenges at organization levels
- How to best utilize OKRs at organization level
Fostering a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Culture assessment
- Culture, leadership and strategy
Agile Approaches to Transformation
- Patterns of Agile Transformations
- A System approach to organization improvement
- Creating organization experiments
- Lead continuous improvement in C.A.S.
- Excelling in the Business Environment
- Product excellence and organization strategy
- Excel in the business environment with innovations.
- Agile leadership manifestos
- Next steps
The workshop allows participants to gain insights on agile leadership and equipped with concepts, tools and practices for self-improvements and the development of the organization. Upon completion of the workshop, you will be ready to start your journey to become a great Certified Agile Leader (CAL-E, CAL-T and CAL-O)!
1. Scrum Alliance CAL-E, CAL-T and CAL-O certifications.
2. 24 PDUs and/or SEUs that can be used to renew PMP and SA membership respectively
Õppekavarühm: 0613 Tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs.