After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Know core of the best language used for android development
- Use arrays, numbers, strings, data types and objects
- Use classes and methods
- Use Libraries and resources
- Make a responsive application for Android devices
In this course you will learn how to build and improve a responsive application using Android studio.
The main goal of the course is to gain a strong skill in programming with android studio and to become able to create a full-featured program for android.
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
- Installing SDK
- Running android studio on mac and windows
- Studio overview
- Virtual devices
- Preparing the devices
- Sample project
- Buttons, text fields, images, lists, custom lists
- Programming basics
- Arrays, conditionals, loops, classes
- UI views
- Switch statement
- Audio and video
- Alternate layouts
- Menus and features
- Alert and progress
- Custom dialog
- Try Catch
- Working with JSON data
- Data Storage and maps
- SQL lite
- Content providers
- Getting and showing the locations
- Widgets and publishing the app
- Prepare graphics
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunches in restoran “Lusikas”.