The main goal of this course is to provide students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries, to Administrate the databases and to Implement a data warehouse for Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Some experience with database design.
- This course is NOT recommended to junior developers.
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Module 2: Querying Multiple Tables
- Module 3: Sorting and Filtering Data
- Module 4: Using Built-In Functions
- Module 5: Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Module 6: Using Table Expressions
- Module 7: Pivoting and Grouping Sets
- Module 8: Executing Stored Procedures
- Module 9: Programming with T-SQL
- Module 10: Implementing Transactions
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 12: Introduction to Indexes
- Module 13: Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Module 14: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 15: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 16: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 17: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Module 18: Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 19: Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Module 20: Performance and Monitoring
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals.
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
- Coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant “Lusikas”
- Free Microsoft certification exam within the period of 6 months after finishing the course