Beginning agile classes for business people do not adequately prepare you. In this course, learn essential skills and attitudes to obtain the views of stakeholders, organize them according to perceived value, bargain and negotiate them across conflicting departments, and line them up in a two-dimensional grid to optimize delivery in small time scales. Learn to align a flood of conflicting input and missing information to create the most valuable delivery package, while conversing with clients, users, customers, to test decisions along the way.
Target audience: Product Owners and Product Managers practiced in agile and wishing to deeper their mastery of modern product management, or already practiced as product managers and wishing to gain operate within the agile world.
- Organize requests from opinionated people into a linear backlog
- Capture stakeholders’ emotional needs
- Apply Kano’s “Subjective Quality” triangulation of features
- Use Jeff Patton’s “story mapping” to maximize value to the customers
- Split features and stories into smaller parts
- “Trim The tail” to get maximize value when time runs out
- Get feedback early and quickly * Reflect and improve constantly
- Align and power your organization with the Heart of Agile
Price includes coffee breaks and lunch in restaurant Lusikas.
More information here.