After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Excel security options for using macros
- Recording and run macros
- Visual Basic basics:
- functions and subroutines
- Excel objects
- Writing macros (to get input data from users, filling tables and arranging data …)
- Creating Excel function (user defined)
- Input and output functions (MsgBox ja InputBox)
- Reading and writing worksheet data
- Using forms to insert data
- Conditions (IF, CASE)
- Different loops (FOR-NEXT, DO-WHILE, DO-UNTIL)
- Using Excel built-in functions for data analysis
- Executing subroutine or function from other subroutine
- Executing subroutine step by step, debugging
- Creating and using forms
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.