Outlook Time Management
After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- “good practices“ in organizational time management
- The main tool in time management- calendar:
- Your calendar implementation basics and opportunities
- Collective time planning
- Arranging meetings
- Reservations rooms/resources
- Calendar sharing principles
- Getting information from calendar
- Goal setting
- What is the fastest way to find certain person contacts?
- Correspondence optimization
- Information (automatic) structuring and searching
- Calendar, tasks, contacts and email Exchange sharing
- Outlook in phone
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.