After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Working Environment Settings
- Dynamically linked worksheets:
- grouping of worksheets
- formulas using data located on different worksheets
- direct and indirect addresses in the formulas, text formulas
- functions (IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, ROUND, VLOOKUP, TODAY …)
- restrictions on entering data
- advanced table design, layout copying
- Conditional Formatting
- Preparation of charts from data located on different worksheets
- Goal Seek
- Protection of file, worksheet and the table
- Hiding rows, columns, and formulas
- Spreadsheet analysis:
- data import
- freezing of rows and/or columns, cutting of worksheet
- printing large worksheets
- dividing and joining columns
- sort and filter
- create and edit Pivot tables (from Excel spreadsheet)
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.