After finishing this course student has the ability to:
- Why to use PivotTable?
- Structure of PivotTable
- Creating simple PivotTable
- Requirements for source data
- Choosing data
- Inserting fields into PivotTable
- Using filters in PivotTable reports
- Updating data
- Sharing PivotTable Cashe with other Pivot Tables
- Moving Pivot Table
- Change Pivot Table
- Visual changes in report
- Functions in Pivot Table (SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, STDEV etc)
- Adding and removing subtotals
- Calculations in Subtotals (cumulative sums, percent’s …)
- Displaying data in PivotTable
- Grouping fields
- Moving fields in reports
- Sorting Data
- Filtering options
- New calculated fields and values in PivotTables
- Using Pivot Tables
- Viewing PivotTable report data as PivotChart
- Using Conditional Formatting
- How to use Pivot Table to analyse separated tables?
- Creating consolidated PivotTable report from multiple worksheets
- Structure of consolidated PivotTable report
- Creating Pivot Table from external data sources (Access database)
- Problems and errors
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.