Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Coaching Concepts
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application
- Tactics of coaching at individual, Scrum Team and organization level
- Agile coaching
- Agile Facilitation
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
- A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Value and principles to leverage as a ScrumMaster
- Practices and tools to help improve
- Services to Development Team
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performaning teams
- Agile engineering practices
- Services to Product Owner
- The services around Product Vision and Strategy
- The mindset and tools for a fantastic product
- Tools to bring customer needs into Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinment tactics
- The collaboration and its enhancement with Development Team
- Services to Organization
- Impediment Removal and its tactics & strategies
- Leadership team coaching
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for orgnization change
- Personal Development
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Povital conversation
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
- The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience.
- This is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
- All attendees must have the Certified ScrumMaster certification (CSM) and with a minimum of one year practice prior to the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) workshop. If you don’t current have a CSM certification, please contact us for options.
- Participants should be passionate in advancing as a ScrumMaster and an Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
1. Scrum Alliance A-CSM Certification
2. Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
3. A-CSM training workbook and a comprehensive list of reference materials
4. 16 or 24 PDUs and/or SEUs that can be used to renew PMP and SA membership respectively
More information here