Working with advanced frontend frameworks EmberJS, ReactJS and JQuery
The main goal of the course is to gain a strong skill in programming Web applications with jQuery, React.JS and Ember.JS and become able to create a web application.
After finishing this course student has the abilities to:
- Use jQuery, React.JS, and Ember.JS.
- Describe the new features of these frameworks and demonstrate how they work.
- Create Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Enhance the user experience by improving the responsiveness of a Web application
- Create a full-featured website and responsive website
See the web portfolio of lecturer here: Amir Zare Pashaei
Our class Frontend Development and Web Design (UX/UI) with HTML5 and CSS3 is a good starting point to cover the prerequisites needed for this class but its not required to attend.
499,00 € + km
Amir Zare Pashaei
24 akadeemilist tundi
Prerequisites - we welcome people who have basic web programming skills and full skill in HTML5/CSS3.
- What is jQuery
- Installing and running basic applications
- Understanding how jQuery works
- Events and event handlers
- Animations, Ajax, Selctors
- Insert, alter, data
- binding, helpers, event objects
- Data Types
- working with CSS
- Introduction to React.JS
- What is React.JS
- Building with web packs
- Loading JSON
- Working with CSS
- Adding and creating components
- Creating validations
- Working with states
- Working with routes
- Nesting routes
- Fubction binding
- Understanding mounting and updating
- What is Ember.JS
- How does Ember.JS work
- Using Ember.JS
- Understanding the core features of Ember.JS
- Installing Ember.JS
- Loading, creating and buildig solutions
- build routing
- Object array
- Working with JSON
- Working with data
- HTML bars
Learning methods: Practical exercise, independent work.
Assesment methods: Execution of independent work.
Assesment form: Independent practical tasks on relevant topics.
Price includes coffee breaks and lunches in restoran "Lusikas".